No Old People In Jannah! - playithub.com
Published: 4 months ago By: TheProphetsPath
By: TheProphetsPathPublished: 4 months ago
928 Likes 2 Dislikes
Donate Now To Produce More HD Islamic Reminders:
Here Is The Link: http://gofundme.com/prophetspathvideos
Buy TheProphetsPath Official Clothing Here: https://getdawah.refersion.com/c/e24771
Stay Updated With TheProphetsPath Through These Pages:
TheProphetsPath Official Website: http://goo.gl/bBtT0q
TheProphetsPath Main Channel: http://goo.gl/y502nN
TheProphetsPath HD Channel: http://goo.gl/4RBP4P
TheProphetsPath Facebook: http://goo.gl/YHiyQG
TheProphetsPath Instagram: http://goo.gl/68PC4s
TheProphetsPath Twitter: http://goo.gl/f5beVQ
For all business or non-business related questions, feel free to email us at: [email protected]
We will get back to you within 3 business days Insha'Allah.
Nice video by the way.
The speaker's name should always be made available on the video, by you guys.
1. Whoever recites Ayatul-Kursi (Surah 2:255) immediately after each prescribed prayer, then nothing can prevent him from entering Paradise except death! – Memorise and recite this ayah if you want Jannah. There are other virtues to Ayatul-Kursi!
2. No one will enter paradise because of his good deeds but because of Allah’s mercy (Bukhari) – Always beg for the mercy of Allah and repent for taking any wrong path. His mercy you will Insha-Allah earn as Allah is Al-Afu (The Most Forgiving). One of the best times for this is prayer times as you know. Remember: Those who are merciful will be shown mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you (Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1924)
3. Whoever performs wudhu (ablution) and does so well, and then says: Ashhadu al-la ilaaha illallaah wahdahu la shareeka lahu wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan 'abduhu wa rasuluhu (I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah. He is Alone, having no partners. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and messenger) all 8 of the gates of Paradise are opened for them and they can enter from whichever they wish! (Sahih Muslim) – Wudhu in itself has many virtues to help you enter Jannah.
4. Whoever prays the two cool prayers (Asr and Fajr) will go to Paradise. (Sahih al-Bukhari). - NEVER miss any of your daily obligatory prayers. Each participates enormously in making you among those who enter Jannah. For sure you wouldn’t miss one of the 5 pillars of Islam?
5. Performing the non-obligatory prayers e.g. the Sunnah of the 5 obligatory prayers and night prayers boost your chance of entering Jannah and Jannah-al Firdaws TREMENDOUSLY. It will be the wisest decision to pray the non-obligatory prayers too. If I listed the virtues of different non-obligatory prayers such as night prayers you sure would be reading way too much.
6. OF COURSE AS A MUSLIM YOU SHOULD KNOW AND NEVER IGNORE THE 5 PILLARS OF ISLAM ALONG WITH THE 6 PILLARS OF FAITH
7. Whoever asks Allah for Paradise 3 times Paradise will say, ‘O Allah, admit him to Paradise.’ Whoever seeks protection from the Fire 3 times, Hell will say, ‘O Allah, protect him from the Fire.’ (al-Tirmidhi, 2572)
8. Whoever calls the Adhan for 12 years, Jannah will become mandatory for him. (Sunan Ibn Majah). - If this is so perform the Adhan even when you pray alone! (IF YOU ARE NEW TO ISLAM: A female doesn’t perform the Adhan).
9. After every prayer you can Insha-Allah have wrong actions forgiven even if they are abundant as the foam on the sea. For this when you are performing the Tasbih say: Subhana'llah 33 times and Allahu Akbar 33 times and Al-hamdu lillah 33 times, and seal the 100 with La ilaha illa'llah, wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu'l mulku wa lahu'l hamd, wa huwa ala kulli shay'in qadr – Remember Allah is Al-Afu (The Most Forgiving). He shall Insha-Allah bless you with his mercy (Proof: Muwatta Imam Malik)
10. Laa 'illaha 'illallahu wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'alaa kulli shay'in Qadeer Subhaanallahi, walhamdu lillaahi, wa laa 'ilaha 'illallahu, wallaahu 'akbar, wa laa hawla wa laa Quwwata 'illaa billaahil-'Aliyyil-'Adheem, Rabbighfir lee - Whoever says this will be forgiven, and if he supplicates Allah, his prayer will be answered; if he performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted. (Al-Bukhari, cf. Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 3/39, among others. The wording here is from Ibn Majah 2/335) – PERFORM THIS WHEN YOU WAKE UP (go to the following link to read the IMPORTANT comment about this hadith in page 132. This is a must!) https://archive.org/stream/SunanIbnMajahVol.11802EnglishArabic/Sunan%20Ibn%20Majah%20Vol.%205%20-%203657-4341%20English%20Arabic#page/n131/mode/2up
11. When you beg Allah for his mercy for all your sins ensure that you also beg for his mercy for any SHIRK that you may have committed knowingly or unknowingly in your life. After one dies, they are at the mercy of Allah, who may choose to forgive them of their sins or punish them for it, according to what is just. Allah may forgive all of one's sins after they die, except SHIRK. After a person dies, they will not be forgiven for shirk. The only chance of forgiveness for shirk is if one repents BEFORE they die.
12. "Indeed, anyone who fasts for 1 day for Allah's Pleasure, Allah will keep his face away from the (Hell) fire for (a distance covered by a journey of) 70 years (Bukhari)! – Fast regularly e.g. Mondays and Thursdays.
13. Fast in Ramadan as it is one of your 5 pillars and continue on with fasting in the 6 days of Shawwal where it is Sunnah for you to fast in which you get a blessing of fasting for a lifetime (At-Tirmidhi) – Imagine the good deed behind fasting for only 6 extra days
14. Whoever takes a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah (Jami` at-Tirmidhi)
15. Whosoever last words are: La ilaha illa Allah, will enter Paradise. (Sunan Abu Dawud). Beg Allah every day to make your last words La ilaha illa Allah. Allah shall Insha’Allah respond to you. Why? Because he is Al-Mujeeb (The Responsive)! Never quit begging Allah! One of the best times to beg Allah almighty is when you beg Allah almighty for something in the times of obligatory prayer.
16. If you want a very high position in Jannah beg Allah to be blessed with one of the best positions of Jannah-Al-Firdaws. BEG IN ALL YOUR OBLIGATORY PRAYERS and other good times about 3 times or more. NEVER STOP this! You will Insha’Allah get a response of a Yes. Many reasons for this e.g. Allah is Al-Mujeeb (The Responsive) and he is Ar-Razzaq (The Provider) he shall provide you with the good answer Insha’Allah.
17. Recite Durood/Salawat regularly. So many virtues from a Durood. Many different Duroods available to recite with great benefits to increase your chance of entering Jannah. Research them. Reciting a Durood is showing love for our Prophet (PBUH)!
18. The most beloved deed to Allah is that which is done regularly even if it is small. Perform a specific good deed regularly for example reciting a specific surah of the Holy Quran several times in a specific part of the day every single day. One good example is Surah al-Fātiḥah that gives a reward of reciting 2/3 of the Quran which is equal to about 2,157,807 Good Deeds (this is from the view that Quran has 323671 letters).
19. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads Surah al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, a light will shine for him from beneath his feet to the clouds of the sky, which will shine for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be forgiven (his sins) between the two Fridays. – Your chance of entering Jannah is MUCH HIGHER if you recite this surah.
20. There is a surah in the Qur'an, with thirty verses, which will intercede for its companion (the one who recites it) until he is forgiven (Surah Mulk) (Sunan Ibn Majah) – Recite this surah every day. If you do so Insha-Allah you will gain the mercy of Allah (a solid help to enter Jannah)
21. Allah has ninety-nine names, one hundred less one. Anyone who learns them will enter Jannah. (Agreed upon by Al-Bukhari and Muslim) – By definition memorizing the names, understanding their meanings, acting in accordance with their implications and calling upon Allah by them will earn you a position in Jannah.
22. One can earn good deeds even after death: “When the human being dies, his deeds come to an end except for 3: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him.” (Sahih Muslim 1631) – Note that the beneficial knowledge is one of the 3 ways to earn good deeds even after death. For this give all out there your beneficial knowledge of Islam to help them for their afterlife. Whenever they practice what you teach them you gain good deeds. Even if you pass away you gain good deeds because the help you gave out will Insha-Allah be spread out for generations and you would gain good deeds whenever anyone practices from the help you once gave out after it reaches them due to you. Imagine earning multi-billions of good deeds Insha-Allah!!! Your position in the afterlife will Insha-Allah be Jannah from something simple you do. So why not do it? Now that there are many new ways of entering Jannah I believe you may have been introduced to; take these ways, practice them and introduce them to all out there.
23. Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi (Glory be to Allah and Praise Him) - Whoever says this 100 times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea (Bukhari) – Recite these strong words every day and Insha-Allah the mercy of Allah you would gain (a solid help to enter Jannah). There are other virtues from reciting this.
24. Earn the strong supportive Dua of Your Parents for your afterlife
25. REMAIN IN THE RIGHT PATH ALL YOUR LIFE (avoid doing major and minor sins etc)
I) Raise your degrees
1) Memorising the Quran
Abd-Allah Ibn 'Amr narrated that the Prophet (SAWS) said :"It will be said to the companion of the Quran : Recite and rise in status, recite as you used to recite in the world, for your status will be at the last verse that you recite." [ Tirmidhi and Abu Dawood ]
2) Doing a lot of dhikr
Abu Darda (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Prophet (SAWS) said :"Shall I not inform you the best and the purest of your deed in the sight of your Master, which is the highest in your degrees, is superior to your spending gold and silver in charity, and is better than confronting and fighting against your enemy, cutting one another's necks?". The companions submitted :"Yes, indeed!". He (SAWS) said :"It is remembering Allah." [ Sahih Tirmidhi ]
3) Saying a dhikr after fajr and maghrib that will make you raise 10 degrees
According to Abou Ayaych Al Zarqi (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet (SAWS) said :" Whoever says in the morning :'La ilaha illa Allah wahdahou la charika lah lahou moulk wa lahoul hamd wa houwa 'ala kouli chay in qadir' has the reward of releasing one slave among bani Ismail, 10 good deeds are written for him, 10 bad deeds are removed for him and is raised 10 degrees and is protected against Shaytan until the evening. And if he says it in the evening, then he has the same things until the morning." [ Ahmed ]
4) Doing compulsory deeds and staying away from bad deeds
Allah said :" And whoever comes to Him (Allah) as a believer, and has done righteous good deeds, for such are the high ranks (in the Hereafter)." (Quran 20:75)
5) Doing a lot of nawafil (non compulsory deeds)
According to Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said :" Allah said :" Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant : he hates death and I hate hurting him." [ Bukhari ]
6) How to earn Jannat Al-Firdaws (highest degree in Jannah)
Allah said :"1) Certainly the believers have succeeded : 2) They who are during their prayer humbly submissive, 3) And they who turn away from ill speech, 4) And they who are observant of Zakah, 5) And they who guard their private parts, 6) Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed, 7) But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors, 8) And they who are to their trusts and their promises attentive, 9) And they who carefully maintain their prayers, 10) Those are the inheritors, 11) Who will inherit Al-Firdaws. They will abide theirein eternally." (Quran 23 : 1-11)
7) Making a sincere du'aa that you desire Jannat Al-Firdaws
It was recorded in the Two Sahihs that the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said :"If you ask Allah for Paradise, then ask Him for Al-Firdaws for it is the highest part of Paradise, in the middle of Paradise, and from it spring the rivers of Paradise, and above it is the Throne of the Most Merciful." [ Bukhari and Muslim ]
II) Increase your property
II-1) How to build a palace
1) Reciting 10 times surah 'Ikhlas'
The Prophet (SAWS) said:"Whoever recites Qul huwallaahu aHad (Surah Ikhlaas) ten times, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise." [Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, 6472)]
PS : It is a very easy way to earn a palace and it only takes about one minute. So you can earn 10 palaces in 10 minutes. Don't waste this great opportunity and try to make this a motivating habit and earn as many palaces as you can.
2) Praying 12 rak'aat in a day
Narrated by Umm Habibah (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said :"A house will be built in Heaven for one who prays 12 Sunnat Rak'aat in a day and evening as follows : 4 rak'aat before and 2 after the Dhur Prayer, 2 after the Maghrib Prayer, 2 after the 'Ishaa' Prayer and 2 before the Fajr Prayer." [ Tirmidhi ]
3) Filling an empty place during the group Prayer in the masjid
The Prophet (SAWS) said :" Whoevers fills an empty place in the rank, Allah rises for him one degree and builds a house for him in Paradise." [ Authenticated by Sheikh Al-Albani in Sahih Al-Jami ]
4) Going to the masjid
The Prophet (SAWS) said :"Whoevers goes to the masjid or comes back from it, Allah prepares for him a house in Paradise every time he goes or comes back." [ Bukhari and Muslim ]
5) Building a masjid
The Prophet (SAWS) said :"Whoever builds a masjid (mosque) for Allah, Allah will build for him likewise in Paradise." [ Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim ]
6) Abandoning arguments and lies and improving your behaviour
Abu Umamah (RA) narrated that the Prophet (SAWS) said :"I am a guarantor for a house on the outskirts of Paradise for whosoever leaves off arguing, even if he is in the right; and a house in the center of Paradise for whosoever abandons falsehood, even when joking; and a house in the upper-most part of Paradise for whosoever makes his character good." [ Abu Dawud ]
7) Saying a du'aa in the market
On the authority of Abdullah ibn 'Umar that the Prophet (SAWS) said :"Whoever enters a market and says:
'Laa ilaaha ill Allah Wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul Mulku Wa lahul Hamdu yuhyu Wa yumeetu Wa huwa hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa 'alaa kulli shay'in qadeer'
(There is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs the dominion and the praise, He causes life and death and He is the Living One and will never die. In His Hand is all good, and He is over all things capable)
Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of bad deeds and build for him a house in Jannah."
And in another narration, instead of mentioning that Allah will buils a house in Jannah, it states "and he will be raised one million levels." [ Tirmidhi ]
II) How to earn other great things in your property
1) A tree in Jannah
Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAWS) said :"I met Nabi Ibrahim (AS) when I was taken on Mi'aj (ascension to the heavens) and he told me :"O Muhammad, convey my salam (greetings) to your ummat and tell them that Jannah has good soil and sweet water, but it is barren. The plantation of Jannah is (the recital of) Subhan'Allah, Alhamdulill'AH? La ilaha illa Allah and Allahu Akbar." [ Sunan Tirmidhi, hadith: 3462. Imam Tirmidhi has classified his hadith as sound (hasan) ]
PS : It is time to build our own huge forests insha'Allah. So let's get motivated.
2) A palm tree in Jannah
Hadhrat Jaa'bir (RA) narrated that the Prophet (SAWS) said :"For the person who recites 'SUBHAN'ALLAH HIL AZEEM WA BIHAMDIHI' (Pure and Perfect is Allah in his glory and praise], - A date palm will be planted for him in Paradise". [ Tirmidhi ]
3) Treasures of Jannah
Hadhrat Abu Dharr (RA) narrated that the Prophet (SAWS) said :" Should I not tell you of one treasure of the unlimited treasures of Paradise?" I replied spontaneously "Oh Rasulallah (SAWS) that would be an honor indeed!" Rasulallah (SAWS) said :"That rare is 'LA HAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH."(There is no power and no strength except with Allah) [ Ibn Majah ]
4) A particular amazing palace
Abdallah Ibn 'Amr (RA) narrated that the Prophet (SAWS) said :"There is a room (palace) in Paradise whose outside is seen from its inside and whose inside is visible from its outside." So Abou Malk Al Ach'ari (MA) asked :"For whom is it, O Messenger of Allah?". He (SAWS) said :"These rooms will belong to the ones who speak good words, feed the poor, they fast and pray at night when people are at sleep." [ Reported by Tabarani and authenticated bu Shaykh Albani in Sahih Targhib No. 617)
PS : These 4 conditions can be done during Ramadane since we have to fast, speak good, feed the poor (even if just once) and pray at night when people are asleep (after Taraweeh for example). Besides, this palace is probably made of glass if we can see the outside from the inside and the inside from the outside. So let's all strive for this amazing palace.
5) Hoor Al Ain (women of Paradise)
The Prophet (SAWS) said :"Whoever suppresses anger and he is able to act upon it, then Allah (SWT) will call him on the day of judgement in front of everyone and make him choose whichever one of the women of Paradise he wants (of Al hoor Al Ayn)".
[ Sahih Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud ]
PS : Let's not let go of all of these wonderful rewards. Because remember, the bigger your property, the greater the pleasure. It's time for us to wake up.
Share this with others so that you gain as much rewards as them practising.
May Allah grant all of us Jannat Al-Firdaws. Ameen.